skip to Main Content
+54 9 11 6495-9847

Are you travelling abroad to take a degree, a postgraduate diploma or a master?

Do you want to apply for a working visa or for any type of visa that allows you to travel with your family or with your partner?

Embassies, consulates and universities shall request you to have your documents translated and legalized by a licensed Sworn Translator.

One of the essential requirements to obtain a working visa or a study visa and to be admitted to university shall be translating into Spanish all your personal and academic documents:

  •  Birth Certificate
  • Passport
  • Résumé
  • Diplomas
  • Transcripts
  • Syllabus
  • Curricula
  • Letter of Recommendation
  • Paper Abstracts
  • Paper
  • Course Materials
  • Seminar Materials
  • Conferences Materials

I can translate your documents and be in charge of the fulfillment of the authentication procedure at the Association of Sworn Translators of the City of Buenos Aires (CTPCBA, for its acronym in Spanish) or at the Association of Sworn Translators and Interpreters of the Province of Buenos Aires (CTPIPBA, for its acronym in Spanish).

No matter why are you going to travel or which is your destination, we both know that you are going to have an unique experience.

Bear in mind that the requirements of embassies or consulates to apply for visas or citizenships, the type of documents that must be translated and the need of an apostille affixed to them, may vary according to the country of destination.

Contact me to take the first step together. Let’s make your trip be successful.

Open chat